In today’s complicated healthcare system, cost and accessibility rank highest amongst customers pain points. Already shelling out large sums of money for health insurance, consumers are now hesitant to see doctors as it equates to additional out-of-pocket expenses.
Occasionally, not visiting a doctor is considered the better choice versus having to make additional payments.
“Is it really necessary to see a doctor?” oftens boils down to “How much will I have to pay?”
Tracking payments and deductibles are challenging in the current health care system structure. The timing of payments makes for further complications.
You can always track payments online or by calling your insurance company but who has the time (or patience) for that in today’s world. The average consumer does not have easy access to this information nor have the time to research.
On top of that, how to access the doctor adds layers of uncertainty:
- How soon can I come in?
- Do I need a MRI beforehand?
- Should I go to the emergency room?
- Should I go to urgent care?
- And how much will I have to pay for those extra doctor visits?
These add to the increasing nightmare around doctor payments and usage.
It’s not just you, everyone who utilizes health insurance feels the same pain points. However, there is have a solution to help cut-costs and more effectively navigate the health system.
Concierge Primary Care will eliminate the stress in these areas.
- Yearly flat fee: You are only responsible for a yearly flat fee. Your yearly physical is covered, along with any additional visits. Office staff will help coordinate your visits to ensure you get appropiate annual visits with the doctor.
- Direct, unlimited access: Visit your doctor whenever and as often as needed. They typically carry standard office hours, plus doctors are available via text messaging/email/phone calls outside of office hours. You actually get to contact the doctor themselves, not a nurse, not the office staff. Unsure if you need to go the ER room? Your doctors will guide you. Unclear what specialist to see? You can contact your doctor and they will advise next steps. In this direct access model, your doctor acts as your full-time coordinator and confidant as they navigate you through the healthcare system with no hidden costs.
- Value-based health model: With a set, yearly fee, you are able to better budget your health care spending for the year. The concierge model will save you health costs while giving you better visibility to how your spend. Additionally, your doctor will advise on you on ER, urgent care and specialist visits, eliminating unescessary vistis. Your docotr has the time to act as your trusted partner and guide through the health care system.
Concierge doctors are able to support you both in the office and from afar. They can save you unnecessary health costs and direct you through the maze of the current health system. They can save you money, time, increase health and cut down on headaches.